Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
Denise is genuine but anyone who thinks Moshiri wouldn’t snap their hand of to join and line his pockets I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

He’s a businessman with zero affiliation to Everton. Businessmen exist to make money, that’s in their DNA. Moshiri is not Everton, nor are the six parasites who own the six clubs.
You must know them both very well. Next time you see them, tell them Soysauce says "hi" :bye:

Chelsea apparently getting cold feet already'Its not what we signed up for' ' Announcement was not cleared by the 12 .' This could all be a flash in the pan, dead by July.

Denise is genuine but anyone who thinks Moshiri wouldn’t snap their hand of to join and line his pockets I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

He’s a businessman with zero affiliation to Everton. Businessmen exist to make money, that’s in their DNA. Moshiri is not Everton, nor are the six parasites who own the six clubs.
Thus us everton mate. He's bought unto the club ethos of care. Your club might be run by sociopathic businessmen, but thankfully not all clubs are.

He could have knocked up a flat pack stadium full of corporate boxes on the M62 the minute he walked through the door. He could have had David Moyes on low wages keeping us in the league every season developing assets for him to sell so he could make the club sustainable. He could have financed the whole thing on debt saddled on the club then taken out of the profits.

Instead he is ploughing money into the club at a huge personal cost to himself to give Everton a world class stadium, pay for a world class manager, and fund recruitment as best as possible. He doesn’t need to do any of these things if he was only interested in making money.

Yes he’s an investor, but you can only judge someone on what they do. People keep saying we haven’t been asked to the super league. Given the problems they are likely to have setting this up do you not think if we had offered to join with all of Usmanov’s wealth behind us, one of the richest clubs in the world, a huge premier league figure which would further give them legitimacy and undermine opposition from the PL, a club with a good reach in obscure markets like Columbia, Thailand, Nigeria, Australia, South Africa, do you not think they would have bitten our hand off?

He could have knocked up a flat pack stadium full of corporate boxes on the M62 the minute he walked through the door. He could have had David Moyes on low wages keeping us in the league every season developing assets for him to sell so he could make the club sustainable. He could have financed the whole thing on debt saddled on the club then taken out of the profits.

Instead he is ploughing money into the club at a huge personal cost to himself to give Everton a world class stadium, pay for a world class manager, and fund recruitment as best as possible. He doesn’t need to do any of these things if he was only interested in making money.

Yes he’s an investor, but you can only judge someone on what they do. People keep saying we haven’t been asked to the super league. Given the problems they are likely to have setting this up do you not think if we had offered to join with all of Usmanov’s wealth behind us, one of the richest clubs in the world, a huge premier league figure which would further give them legitimacy and undermine opposition from the PL, a club with a good reach in obscure markets like Columbia, Thailand, Nigeria, Australia, South Africa, do you not think they would have bitten our hand off?
Three Yank owners - inviting an Iranian backed by an Uzbekistanian to their party - was never happening.

And you know Moshiri on a personal level do you? Just jog on you sad and bitter kopite muppet. :)

Chelsea apparently getting cold feet already'Its not what we signed up for' ' Announcement was not cleared by the 12 .' This could all be a flash in the pan, dead by July.
I think it will be, probably with Real, Liverpool and United’s owners left looking the main villains of the piece.

In time this could be looked back as a great moment, our club may be wealthy now but we’re using our wealth in the community, on the pitch and for our wonderful new stadium... we are not selling our souls.

Can we reset the poll at the top of the page or delete it ?
I don't think anyone except a few weirdos would vote negatively after the blinder he and his beard played today .
I really didn't think he would go out all guns blazing but I'm glad he shocked me and the footballing world at large .