FAO Club Officials re: Park End Scoreboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayee

Player Valuation: £40m
Please please can we have our scoreboard back now? We'll even have a whip round for some energy saving lightbulbs for it and do fundraisers to pay for its running costs - I still look over to it to check the time/minutes left.
I miss the quirky little animations, such as the waggy finger and crying player upon receipt of a yellow card, and obviously the "GOAL" flashing one when we score. It must still be there under the banner, else the banner would not need to be there.
I've only just got over you covering up the clock on the Gwladys Street but I will NEVER get over the retirement of the scoreboard. It genuinely is important and is a massive part of Goodison.
Please fellow GOTers support me in my request to get the scoreboard reinstated!

I agree.

Can we also do away with the awful Fan Cam before the teams come out? Absolutely kills the build up.

Thanks Everton, koff Kenwright etc etc.

Hahaha, the score board that counts down from 45 and then says EFC.

Yes I also hate that premiership music that comes on during z cars, can't wait for a FA cup game.

It's a good thing it's not there anymore because boring games years ago I just used to watch it tick down. It was a massive distraction when it's directly facing you.

What other things do I miss from the match errrrmmmmmmm the boys pen? Yea cos I was born in the fifties

if theres 4 mins of added time can they not just let the clock keep ticking instead of freezing it at 45 or 90 ? it cant be that feckin hard to do, and the amount of times they show a replay & just as it gets to the bit you want a big feck off Ad for lunch with Alan Biley or something comes on the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.