Fans Forum quiz night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacko93

Player Valuation: £35m
the fans forum hold a quiz night at the Winslow every so often. Would be good to make sure it is packed out. I went to the last one and Pat van Den Hauwe turned up and during the mid quiz break, we were given the chance to listen to him and give him a few questions. Got signed pictures at the end as well.

They do free pies and a free bottle of Chang when you get there.

Probably more for the more local of us as its only a few hours and midweek, but would be good to maybe put a GOT team together.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/10/25/copy-of-next-quiz-night-confirmed

the fans forum hold a quiz night at the Winslow every so often. Would be good to make sure it is packed out. I went to the last one and Pat van Den Hauwe turned up and during the mid quiz break, we were given the chance to listen to him and give him a few questions. Got signed pictures at the end as well.

They do free pies and a free bottle of Chang when you get there.

Probably more for the more local of us as its only a few hours and midweek, but would be good to maybe put a GOT team together.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/2016/10/25/copy-of-next-quiz-night-confirmed

Good idea.

If any existing members go as a team of 4 and win it representing GOT - I'll send £50 for drinks for the next one! ;)

What ara the dates and times tor the next few quizzes

The Everton Fans’ Forum will be testing the Blues knowledge of their fellow supporters at their second quiz night of the season on Wednesday 9 November.

The popular quiz returns to the iconic Winslow Hotel (The People’s Pub) on Goodison Road and will be the latest ‘Do You Know Your History?’ event!

Evertonians are invited to apply to enter a team of four to compete against other Blues in a battle of Everton and general football knowledge. Simply fill in the form below. All successful applicants will then be notified.

The winning team will not only receive the respect of their fellow Blues but also money can't buy prizes including signed merchandise.

Hosted by Fans’ Forum member Bill Carr, the event starts at 7pm and will include a welcome bottle of Chang on arrival, a complimentary pie and a Q&A session with a special Everton guest.

Due to space in the pub, only 20 teams of four can be accommodated on the night and will be selected on a first come first served basis.

Please note, the quiz is only open to fans aged 18 years and over. Competition rules will be explained on the night.

I dont think they have organised the date for the next one yet.

The nice thing is that the club wanted them to put these on in the ground, one of the suites, but they refused and said that the support of the Winslow where possible on no-match days was a more pressing issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.