Famous Everton fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I first heard about the band because of the Everton connection. That was some years ago. Here is a quote from an other article.

Frontman Samuel Herring, meanwhile, is an avid Everton supporter and while in the region was spotted enjoying the Blues clash against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Well I never knew that, thank you;)

Discovered this thanks to Men in Blazers. Few years old but good listen

Actually I first heard about the band because of the Everton connection. That was some years ago. Here is a quote from an other article.

Frontman Samuel Herring, meanwhile, is an avid Everton supporter and while in the region was spotted enjoying the Blues clash against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

Ahhh boss they’re a great band

Ok. I am going from memory of what someone posted on here ages ago so absolutely not certain or Gospel truth. I will leave it out there but happy to be corrected.
Was at a Derby years ago in their main stand mate,he was with Zoe who must have been about ten then with a red and white scarf on,a blue by me shouted to him,"hey Johnnie,think of a number?"Johnnie looked perplexed and shrugged his shoulders,to which the blue returned him the two fingered salute,so I can only summise he is a red!!

Was at a Derby years ago in their main stand mate,he was with Zoe who must have been about ten then with a red and white scarf on,a blue by me shouted to him,"hey Johnnie,think of a number?"Johnnie looked perplexed and shrugged his shoulders,to which the blue returned him the two fingered salute,so I can only summise he is a red!!
Brilliant mate!!

4E9C6AA6-7A52-42FD-B70A-5E4F1C4C48F1.jpeg

...Australian band, Gangs of Youth

Status
Not open for further replies.