Falcon Blues TV/GrandOldTeam TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

sounddave1981

Player Valuation: £25k
Hi All

Im Dave, one half of Falcon Blues TV and now GrandOldTeamTV on Youtube, you'll probably hear more from me and Paul as the weeks go on (Where possible cos of work), we'll be pushing out details of our live recordings on Youtube and Facebook where you can get involved both pre and post match (yes, tomorrow too)with your comments which we'd love to see and hear from as many people as possible.

Hopefully a lot of you are already susbcribed to both channels which is amazing thank you, and thank you all for your support.

P.s Ive got a couple more posts to put up, please dont think im spamming you :)

UTFT

Good stuff
Feels like I'm stepping into the matrix here lads. Been a while since I've been on these forums. Although my brother is a nefarious troll who has been more times than I can remember cos of Dan! Anyway I shall be posting more often. Groucho remember that owen video? Welcome to grandoldteam... have fun

Feels like I'm stepping into the matrix here lads. Been a while since I've been on these forums. Although my brother is a nefarious troll who has been more times than I can remember cos of Dan! Anyway I shall be posting more often. Groucho remember that owen video? Welcome to grandoldteam... have fun
That Owen video lol

My God

Status
Not open for further replies.