2020/21 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that we paid £8.5m for Fabian Delph rising to £10m with add-ons. So on the plus side, there's no way we'll be paying City the extra £1.5m, especially if it's related to games played :D

Seems he's with us until Summer 2022.

Just read that we paid £8.5m for Fabian Delph rising to £10m with add-ons. So on the plus side, there's no way we'll be paying City the extra £1.5m, especially if it's related to games played :D

Seems he's with us until Summer 2022.
I read that he has cost us something like £770,000 a game if you work out his transfer fee and wages over the 3 years and the games his played so far (some only being 20mins btw)

Our midfield have been decimated by injury and poor form, Doucoure looked like he was running on fumes last night.

But Delph wasn’t available because he wasn’t quite 100% and had felt a ‘muscle contraction’ during training.

Get out of the club ffs. Tim Cahill played every week despite all the knocks he got putting his body on the line each match.

Just seen Mr Potato head laughing with his old buddies.

And I don’t mean the trolleys at finch farm

Just seen Mr Potato head laughing with his old buddies.

And I don’t mean the trolleys at finch farm
I get the camaraderie - but you'd think with a bit of awareness and professionalism, he'd at least save that for when he's out of sight.

Its the age of the mercenary sadly.

Our midfield have been decimated by injury and poor form, Doucoure looked like he was running on fumes last night.

But Delph wasn’t available because he wasn’t quite 100% and had felt a ‘muscle contraction’ during training.

Get out of the club ffs. Tim Cahill played every week despite all the knocks he got putting his body on the line each match.
Delph would be out with a Bowel contraction if he could Macca !

Status
Not open for further replies.