2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd get rid of him as a matter of urgency in the summer.

It'd be one thing if he was intelligent enough to adjust his game, like Barry post-2014, but he plays like he has no idea that his legs have gone.

Luckily, it should be fairly easy for his agent to blag another club that he was once an important player for City and England, as long as their due diligence process isn't any better than Everton's.
Got Newcastle written all over this

Pound shop Phil Neville is what he is. I don't think he is good for the dressing room either , seems to be a Prima Donna, didn't like him having a go at players on the pitch who were playing better than he was.
Over rated, nasty, injury prone liability. I don't think we will get a taker for him though, not on his wages.

Pound shop Phil Neville is what he is. I don't think he is good for the dressing room either , seems to be a Prima Donna, didn't like him having a go at players on the pitch who were playing better than he was.
Over rated, nasty, injury prone liability. I don't think we will get a taker for him though, not on his wages.
The thing is.

He is great for the dressing room when we are doing well. He has experience playing for a winning team so knows what it takes , even if he isn't good enough to play at that level.

It's when he is in a losing team that he stands out quite a bit.

Shouting and throwing your weight around to your teammates is not leadership. The bloke is likely an absolute yes-man which is why these managers talk about him so favourably. An utter poison is a yes-man

Status
Not open for further replies.