2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

And yet yesterday you were declaring Steve Walsh the 2nd coming.

Yet all Brands signing have come in and improved the squad.
Steve Walsh has to be viewed apart from the instigator of most of the signings in the two seasons they were both here. The utter tripe of Bolassi, Klaassen, Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson were completely his signings.

Walsh made his mistakes with Sandro etc, but also balanced that out with the likes of Lookman and Gueye.

THAT is testimony to how bad the club has been run transfer-wise in the last four seasons.
When I think of Brands going round his gaff trying to impress him into joining us I cringe, turns out he's not very good. I don't think he's our 2nd best midfielder as MarcelsGoat says really can't see anything there. Hope he proves me wrong.

When I think of Brands going round his gaff trying to impress him into joining us I cringe, turns out he's not very good. I don't think he's our 2nd best midfielder as MarcelsGoat says really can't see anything there. Hope he proves me wrong.
He's a big headed, big mouthed fraud.

And so is Delph. :coffee:

Don't know about Delph yet. Maybe next season will show it one way or the other. I doubt he is near the top of the list of essential departees this summer. The list is a long one anyway.

Who is then?
No way Delph is better than Gomes or Bernard, maybe 3rd best but the competition isn't really that difficult

Gomes is our best, Bernard is a forward.

I had expected more of Delph; he has been disappointing and that's not based on me "not liking him" (as 'm not eight years old).

For me he spends a lot of time pointing at others and telling them when they should play the forward pass when he himself plays like a brick wall; either returning the five yard pass; else going backwards.

I've seen more from Sneids since Carlo has arrived and would have him as my second CM.

Delph needs to pull his socks up.

Status
Not open for further replies.