2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what happened with Williams. His legs were gone, the Swans fans I know were saying this when we were being linked with buying him, and couldn’t understand why we were in for him. He came, and he was on the decline. It didn’t have anything to do with his attitude, father time caught him and his body failed him. That’s always a danger when you buy older players, and a bit of a worry when the Swans fan base knew he was finished but our scouts/ DOF couldn’t see the obvious

That may be partially true but just because your legs go it doesn't mean you get a gut. He blatantly looked heavy and even if he had lost any pace he had i doubt he could say hand on heart he did everything possible to reach his maximum level of physical fitness.

That may be partially true but just because your legs go it doesn't mean you get a gut. He blatantly looked heavy and even if he had lost any pace he had i doubt he could say hand on heart he did everything possible to reach his maximum level of physical fitness.

I can’t remember anyone accusing him of being fat at the time, just that he wasn’t that good.

thought he did okay in comparison to siggy and snieds (a very low bar), also thought he looked a lot better with Gomes on the itch

Going along with what dave said about Delph and the two you mention makes it a 3 layered cake of tripe sooner out the door the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.