2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

While I agree with the opprobrium dumped on Delph for presenting the opposition with the ball, it's not like he passed into his own net. The team as a whole should have been easily able to withstand one more attack, so all 11 on the pitch at the time need a collective giant boot up their glutii maximi (may not be good Latin).

While I agree with the opprobrium dumped on Delph for presenting the opposition with the ball, it's not like he passed into his own net. The team as a whole should have been easily able to withstand one more attack, so all 11 on the pitch at the time need a collective giant boot up their glutii maximi (may not be good Latin).
Now that is a word of the day

Got shown how to pass and play progressively by Morgan Schneiderlin of all people.

I mean maybe the tactic was for him to sit deeper than Schneiderlin but considering one is a box to box and the others an anchor man I doubt it.

Thinks hes Gareth Barry and he couldnt be more wrong.

He loves a pointless floated ball out wide so couldn't resist doing one from kick off what an idiot.

If your going to do that, wack it out towards the corner flag atleast or be sensible and keep the ball

Thought he did better yesterday. He was the fulcrum of a lot of our play, linking up well.

Far too often he dawdled on the ball and when it came to getting into tackles he wasn't going in - as proved in the build up to the corner for their first goal.

He's slow. He's a yard off the pace all the time and takes far too many touches and long to pick his pass.

He was okay for about 20/25 mins. A solid 6/10 overall but then he plays a key part in both of their goals in my book.

A really poor addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.