2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's still a decent player and I'm certain he wasn't singled out for abuse from the fans after Sunday. In fact have a look at almost any of the Twitter or Instagram profiles of the players from that game and you'll see they've been tagged into all sorts of grim abuse. Delph is the only one who responded. God only knows why, he must've known it would go badly.
He was messaged directly though. It’s one thing to tag players in whatever but to directly message them is a bridge too far I think. I think what he’s said in reply is bad but he shouldn’t have fans messaging him in the first place. No need for it, we lost, we move on. Getting on the players backs especially one that only came on as a sub does no good for literally anyone. I’m not saying let them get away with it, by no means, but this isn’t the way to go about it at all.

Both as bad really. I've been fuming ever since the Derby but wouldn't go as far as personally messaging one ffs. Delph comes across as arrogant, don't rate him as a player and he isn't even offering anything mentality wise. Get shut ASAP if we can.
I agree yea,as much as i am fuming I would love to message every single one of them and tell them how embarrassing they were I just wouldn’t.delph definitely thinks he’s better than he is maybe cos of his city days.

Would love to see Delph fined by the club for this. It’s bad enough stinking the place out on the pitch but now off it also. Btw not condoning fans having a go on his social media feed but he needs to relax his mouth and let his football do the talking for once.

Both as bad really. I've been fuming ever since the Derby but wouldn't go as far as personally messaging one ffs. Delph comes across as arrogant, don't rate him as a player and he isn't even offering anything mentality wise. Get shut ASAP if we can.

These lads have it extremely easy in this league and at this club. Imagine that performance with a more hostile fan base? Finch Farm would of resembled a massive game of hide and seek on Monday except if you got found you would get absolutely leathered by twenty masked fans. Blue Bill would be strung up by his sweaty bollocks.

All I can say is Fabian Delph and the rest of those that “represented “ Everton on Sunday can be mighty thankful we aren’t in Italy,there would have been a thousand ultras waiting for them Monday morning ,not surprised some fans have lashed out ,as for Delph he shouldn’t be replying and just highlights the morons we have in this club

These lads have it extremely easy in this league and at this club. Imagine that performance with a more hostile fan base? Finch Farm would of resembled a massive game of hide and seek on Monday except if you got found you would get absolutely leathered by twenty masked fans. Blue Bill would be strung up by his sweaty bollocks.
Jenny wouldn't like that.

The best part is, all he had to say, if he was going to respond was, “Sorry, it wasn’t good enough and it won’t happen again.”

What can possibly be gained from going at it with a fan?

He’s starting to give the impression that he only came here as one last pay day before hanging up his boots.

Either way he’s not doing himself any favours on or off the pitch.

Taking on the fans never ends well.
Some of our fans could use a right telling off. Not sure our players should be the ones involved though. Show a bit of professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.