2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do players get paid for International matches ?
I'm sure there was a debate on Talk Sport a while back about this.
I think they do but there was a proposal to stop.it and give that money to grass roots, the jist being players should play for England for free because it's an honor.

Doesn’t deserve a call up by any stretch of the imagination, and I actually rate him.
I like the fact he looks forward, he is the first midfielder since Barry who’s first thought is to look forward for a pass. He doesn’t hide and always wants the ball, I just don’t think we’ve found a system/partnership that works best for him yet.

Doesn’t deserve a call up by any stretch of the imagination, and I actually rate him.
I like the fact he looks forward, he is the first midfielder since Barry who’s first thought is to look forward for a pass. He doesn’t hide and always wants the ball, I just don’t think we’ve found a system/partnership that works best for him yet.
Why doesn't he deserve a call up? He has been fantastic for us so far this season.

Well deserved...lost his place in the England squad when he wasn't getting game time at City, moved clubs and gets back in the squad. He's a 'proper footballer' and at £9 million an absolute bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.