2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rubbish player, but we all knew that.
Yeah we did I said in transfer thread when we got him. that if he is Gana’s replacement then I give up on the season before it’s even began. I probably should have took that advice but I love Everton to much even when they constantly make my weekends worse.

Hes a squad player...sadly our two main centre mids are crocked.
I agree with this he’s a utility player can fill in. Like he did at LB for City. A few people mentioned it who actually watched him a bit the few chances he did have to play in midfield recently he looked terrible then he comes to Everton an some people thought he was going to be like Barry he’s not on Barry’s level good squad player fair enough but that’s about it.

I agree with this he’s a utility player can fill in. Like he did at LB for City. A few people mentioned it who actually watched him a bit the few chances he did have to play in midfield recently he looked terrible then he comes to Everton an some people thought he was going to be like Barry he’s not on Barry’s level good squad player fair enough but that’s about it.

I didnt like Barry tbh...really need pure athletic players in the middle.

So far weve got the new player Gbamin whose injured...

Gomes, Sigurdsson, Delph, Davies, Schneiderlin just arent there for me...pity we didnt get Doucoure.

I didnt like Barry tbh...really need pure athletic players in the middle.

So far weve got the new player Gbamin whose injured...

Gomes, Sigurdsson, Delph, Davies, Schneiderlin just arent there for me...pity we didnt get Doucoure.
Yeah I like Doucoure myself. I think gylfi creates a problem in this Everton team he has one good game in five. An because he cost 45m he will keep getting put in the team.

Me personally would have liked to see Everton keep Gana an try an pair him with two Quality midfielders an play 3 in the middle.

Only one who throws a tackle in though, our best midfielder today and I know that's not saying much. But I hope Schneiderlin never plays for us again and Sigurdsson is correctly dropped, God how much do we miss Gueye.
Yeah I like Doucoure myself. I think gylfi creates a problem in this Everton team he has one good game in five. An because he cost 45m he will keep getting put in the team.

Me personally would have liked to see Everton keep Gana an try an pair him with two Quality midfielders an play 3 in the middle.

I think the key point is that Delph is just a squad player and Gbamin is Ganas replacement.

We'd be in the same situation in midfield if Gana was injured as we are now.

For what its worth, Gbamin looked like he needed a bit of time to adapt but seemed like he had the attributes to be a very good DM for us.

Delph as a squad player is ok, but when partnered with the coward behind the invisible man its a real concern.

I think the key point is that Delph is just a squad player and Gbamin is Ganas replacement.

For what its worth, Gbamin looked like he needed a bit of time to adapt but seemed like he had the attributes to be a very good DM for us.

Delph as a squad player is ok, but when partnered with the coward behind the invisible man its a real concern.

Yes Gbamin is the future definitely, but your right about Schneiderlin and Sigurdsson, though I thought Sigurdsson was better last season. Delph looked a lot better next to Gomes.

The sad true is coming in to this season who wanted or thought for that matter Schneiderlin would still be at Everton. We have signed some bad players but this coward is right up there. at least some of the dross we have bought show some kind of fight even if they don’t have the footballing ability to go with it. that coward has ability just a lack of everything else he should never played for Everton again after the Lyon game but he is still here an starting games.

Status
Not open for further replies.