2019/20 Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too easy (and convenient) to scapegoat Schneiderlin. Delph and Gomes have both got the absolute basics wrong recently.
Delph was great against Wolves as was Gomes. But how anyone would've watched that game and thought Delph played better just shocks me. He had 2 or 3 bad giveaways in the second half and deflected the ball into our own net.

Are you sure he was just passing sideways yesterday?
I did say 95% of his passing, Maybe he'll throw a diag pass to Digne every 40 minutes.
Too easy (and convenient) to scapegoat Schneiderlin. Delph and Gomes have both got the absolute basics wrong recently.
We've seen all 3 of our midfielder pairings
Gomes and Morg against Villa = both terrible, Gomes absolutely awful.
Gomes and Delph against Wolves = Both solid displays.
Delph and Morgan against B'Mouth = both garbage
Morgan does the bare minimum and gets away with it by fans because he throws tackles in, He brings absolutely nothing.

You all need to realise that both Gomes and Delph aren't even that good themselves.

Need three new midfielders imo.
No question. 2 for sure as JPG is one. We eventually need to replace the entire team, those two are stopgaps. We still have Coleman, Sigurdsson, Keane, Pickford, Cenk, Walcott, DCL, Davies, Baines all left over.

I did say 95% of his passing, Maybe he'll throw a diag pass to Digne every 40 minutes.

Morgan does the bare minimum and gets away with it by fans because he throws tackles in, He brings absolutely nothing.
Gets away with it? You've GOT to be joking? He's public enemy number one and gets blamed for virtually everything bad that ever happens to the team!

Again, I don't rate him, either, but one match against Wolves who coincidentally have the slowest midfield in the league does not make them good. Delph is good to have in the side, but his mistakes killed us in the second half when we were looking very good.

Again, I don't rate him, either, but one match against Wolves who coincidentally have the slowest midfield in the league does not make them good. Delph is good to have in the side, but his mistakes killed us in the second half when we were looking very good.
Slowest or not our midfield looked the most balanced and comfortable against Wolves with them two but it doesn't matter really everyone was absolute ass yesterday.

bollox.
[/QUOTE]

It’s true you can’t and won’t admit because like them he won a league medal due to others.

This guy shows us exactly how much we miss gueye. He's average at everything, excells at nothing, always has been this way with him.

Gueye set the tempo of the team with his unbelievable ability to press and win the ball back, he set the tone for the whole performance.

Delph plays the ball safe, takes zero responsibility, loses it under no pressure frequently and sometimes makes recovery tackles to rectify his own errors. He is a massive, massive downgrade on gana.

I hope gbamin is a proper player as I don't fancy watching this fella all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.