Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said he’s heard some nice things from former players. Wouldn’t be John Stones after we piped him right down for trying to dribble through other teams attackers when he should’ve been webbing it up field would it lol

Hate the way our new players come out with the same tripe, like the West Ham players and the arm cross and Liverpool players with the lifelong fan/biggest club in the world crap.

Each club must have their own little statement prepared
Heres the alternative "definitely a step down going from consecutive Champions, playing in Europe, guarantee of winning a trophy every season, to Everton. But at least I'll get to play more often". Imagine the fume.

As I said before when he left Villa I was hoping we would be in for him. He went to City and while he was never going to be good enough to force himself into a squad of that quality he didn't do a lot wrong either other than have some injury troubles. For 8-10m it is more or less a risk free signing so I'm happy enough to have him so long as he is a depth signing and not a replacement for Gueye. That would be a disaster in my eyes.

Course you did.

Hate the way our new players come out with the same tripe, like the West Ham players and the arm cross and Liverpool players with the lifelong fan/biggest club in the world crap.

Each club must have their own little statement prepared
What would you prefer, I have come to sit on the bench and collect my wages, because I was a bit fed up at city sitting on their bench watching the team win stuff, I prefer a good old Booooo

For the price it is accecptable. Hope he does great.We beed to ship out some center midfielders now.Besic/mccarthy/snides. Way over stocked there if you include gana/gomes/davis/delph and some others. Around 8 players for 2 positions. Where the strikers????

This HAS to mean one or more of Schneiderlin, Besic, McCarthy or Davies are moving out in some capacity.
Unless we've moved on from stockpiling 10s to stockpiling sub centre mids

Status
Not open for further replies.