Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Every time I have played against Everton, whether it was home or away, straight away the first thing that comes to mind when you see the fans is passion," Delph told evertontv. "The Everton fans seem to know football, seem to understand it, it seems to be in their blood and they really back the team.

"You are always going to hear Evertonians and I’m excited to play at home and hear them when I am playing."
"Tern slap head, tern"

In some ways, welcome home Fabian

As I said before when he left Villa I was hoping we would be in for him. He went to City and while he was never going to be good enough to force himself into a squad of that quality he didn't do a lot wrong either other than have some injury troubles. For 8-10m it is more or less a risk free signing so I'm happy enough to have him so long as he is a depth signing and not a replacement for Gueye. That would be a disaster in my eyes.

Mixed feelings on this one. But like every player we sign I hope he’s a great success at the club. Brands track record suggests he knows what he’s doing. Please get a striker in next Marcel.

Christ no if I’m ever subjected to that again I’ll start flinging my own faeces
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.