Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a year left on his deal and now Everton have given him a 3 yr deal. That deal may not be on the table next year. You would imagine he plays more for us than city.
So go on tell me who he replaces when everyone is fit
If he stayed at city he would of won more trophies, and left on a free and got a massive signing on fee and wages from his next club.
He is coming here to be in the starting 11, hence the reason he left. You wouldn't swap possible cl and pl trophies for any other reason

Yay, a new hate figure before he's signed.

I have a confession. I miss Phil Nev. He was a good pro and a useful player to have around. Played Centre mid, left back, right back and even centre half when called on. No complaints, just did it. Nowhere near as bad a player as many made out out.

So if Delph is our new Super Nev I'd be delighted.

Going off this one purely because throughout my time supporting this club we’ve always had someone in midfield who has made the vast majority of fans go “why the hell is HE starting?!”. We currently don’t have that Osman/Barry (when he got crap)/Neville/Simon Davies in the side, and I’m worried Delph is coming into the exact age range and with the right previous history to become our new one of them.

City fans debating whether we are having them off only paying £8M for him, with many saying it should be £15M. One lad replies with...

Everton got that unexpected draw against Liverpool and then their fans sang "Blue moon" in the faces of the dirty reds. That's worth 7M at least so it's £15M really...

1f60f.png

Haha!

Yay, a new hate figure before he's signed.

I have a confession. I miss Phil Nev. He was a good pro and a useful player to have around. Played Centre mid, left back, right back and even centre half when called on. No complaints, just did it. Nowhere near as bad a player as many made out out.

So if Delph is our new Super Nev I'd be delighted.
Please don't call him super nev

If he stayed at city he would of won more trophies, and left on a free and got a massive signing on fee and wages from his next club.
He is coming here to be in the starting 11, hence the reason he left. You wouldn't swap possible cl and pl trophies for any other reason
He’s hardly played in midfield for city in 4yrs last year like the previous season played mainly at left due to injuries, then Zinchenko got the left back spot and Delph Is surplus’s to requirements.

Who do you think is going to after him next summer at the age of nearly 31. Barca? Madrid?
It will be villa or Bournemouth. And he won’t be getting the wages we are paying him.

I’d be surprised if gana goes, asi think we won’t top money and not many clubs will be prepared to pay it. So gana Stays and Delph on the bench

Delph will be mentoring Tom Davies and will soon have him back doing the basics of football and giving 100% effort with his head shaved completely bald. Welcome Fabian.

City fans debating whether we are having them off only paying £8M for him, with many saying it should be £15M. One lad replies with...

Everton got that unexpected draw against Liverpool and then their fans sang "Blue moon" in the faces of the dirty reds. That's worth 7M at least so it's £15M really...

1f60f.png

Haha!

What do those City fans who’ve watched him for years know?!? We’ve got the Street End massive here with their nuanced footballing knowledge to tell us how crap he is having seen him play football twice in the last 5 years.

See a lot of virtues to the signing myself. Very energetic and versatile player. Been part of a winning side for many years now which could give him that bit of noise we need in the squad.

Only concerns for me are how high his wages will be and his injury record.

Status
Not open for further replies.