Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Gana, it’ll kill me to see him leave for less than £40 million but I’m happy with Delph coming in. He’ll do very well for us if he can stay fit.

I remember us finishing 17th, losing about 5 in a row to end the season and getting walloped on the last day. We then sold Wayne Rooney for well under his true value and replaced him with Marcus Bent.

I can handle anything now.

Thought the same thing as soon as the rumour broke. We are already trying to find a replacement. That's just how it is.
Which Shcniederlin are we going to get by on, the one from his first few months, the very slightly improved form of the last three games of last season, or the one who came on for loads of games and did as little as possible for massive wages, the last one (period) was a complete and utter fraud of a footballer.

Possibly, but they finished 2nd without, they won the CL with him.

Probably like.

Still rooting for you.

Chelsea will defo feel his loss, especially how they never even had a chance to replace him.

Im not saying we wont miss him, im just saying hes not irreplaceable.
Nobody is irreplaceable - it becomes a problem if you sign nobody or sign a different type of player and expect the same

I love Gana, it’ll kill me to see him leave for less than £40 million but I’m happy with Delph coming in. He’ll do very well for us if he can stay fit.

I remember us finishing 17th, losing about 5 in a row to end the season and getting walloped on the last day. We then sold Wayne Rooney for well under his true value and replaced him with Marcus Bent.

I can handle anything now.
Then finished 4th the next season with Marcus being 1 of the reasons why.

Always been an admirer of Delph. Was envious when he went to City because I think we had been linked a year or two before.

He'll definitely add to the squad with his ability to break the lines from the middle. For the price it's a shrewd acquisition.

No he isn’t. No one gets assurances of a guaranteed starting place. If everyone is fit he doesn’t get in the team.

If gana goes that maybe different, but unlike some on here, I’m certain we will buy another midfielder if gana goes
He wouldn't leave city if he wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.