Confirmed Signing Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nailing my colours to the mast and saying I pity the fools that don't think this is a good signing.

Enjoying the unnecessary fume though.

For me, it's a shoulder shrug signing. Seem to be getting him at a decent price, good PL experience, decent footballer. Feels like we're reinforcing a position that doesn't need it but, then again, we have the rest of the transfer window to give it context

For me, it's a shoulder shrug signing. Seem to be getting him at a decent price, good PL experience, decent footballer. Feels like we're reinforcing a position that doesn't need it but, then again, we have the rest of the transfer window to give it context
He's a good player Prev but I agree that the rest of the window should give it better context.

Signing one or two decent players to strengthen the squad can only be a good thing, provided we also bring in two or three top quality first team players as well.

Get rid of a sizeable chink of the deadwood as well and it's happy days.

Man City fans can't wait to get rid. They say he is too injury and mistake prone. Worst player in their squad last season. I don't recall seeing much of him last season, not sure how often he played. Different standards at City compared to here, just seems a bit of a rash signing. What's the difference between him and say Besic or McCarthy?

Man City fans can't wait to get rid. They say he is too injury and mistake prone. Worst player in their squad last season. I don't recall seeing much of him last season, not sure how often he played. Different standards at City compared to here, just seems a bit of a rash signing. What's the difference between him and say Besic or McCarthy?

Much better than besic and much less injury prone than McCarthy. I like McCarthy but he really can’t stay fit.

Versatility, he can play both fullback positions as well as 6/8 in midfield and is left footed .

Is that at left back though?

Status
Not open for further replies.