FA Cup Winners or Champions League - Poll added

Which do you want most

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dario Terracotta

Player Valuation: £70m
I know a number of you will quite rightly say why can't we have both!!However if you were pinned down(Oooooeeeerr Mrs ;)lol) and could only choose one this season,what would it be?, personally and call me a sentimental old fool if you will,I would want the FA Cup every day of the week over the CL,yes Europes premier competition would be fantastic and obviously in monetary terms and in ways of raising the clubs profile it would be immense, but whilst qualifying would be great, lets face it at this current juncture of our "Carlo journey"we would have no real chance of winning it, but winning that old cup even in a pandemic season would be another massive monkey off our back and another box ticked!!

If I seen my club lift a trophy I would choose the CL but I haven't so trophy please even though being in the CL would give us more benefits than some cup that has lost its value down the years.

We have had a million threads about this. I think the summary is this;

Financially and possibly longterm with regards who we can sign then CL is better. (although who did Leicester sign after their title win?)

For the fans it has to be the FA cup every day, i was 15 in '95 and it was one hell of a day!

Finishing 4th under Moyes was a great achiement but it really doesn't compare to actually winning something.

So FA cup all the way for me!

If I seen my club lift a trophy I would choose the CL but I haven't so trophy please even though being in the CL would give us more benefits than some cup that has lost its value down the years.
Yes I’ve said champions league. Every time I’ve seen this discussion appear, which is quite a lot over the last month.

It would be huge, for Carlo and attracting a few class players. And ultimately having better players, gives you a better chance of winning, long term

FA Cup for me @Dario Terracotta

Far too many Blues yet to see Everton pick up some silverware and far too many teams have tried and failed to live up to the expectations of the fans. A trophy just completely galvanises everyone, EVERYONE buys into the methods completely because you have something tangible to show for it.

FA Cup

plus 3rd lol
Is right macca ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.