Match Thread FA Cup, Hull City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverEverton

Player Valuation: £40m
Surely a must win game after taking 6 points from the last 36 in the league against lower league opposition that sit 19th in the Championship with 23 points from 24 games with a goal difference of -9 which is similar form to ours. The Tigers look like the Everton of the Championship at the moment....

Struggling to find any positivity, formation likely to be Rafael`s much loved 5-4-1 which has been used in the last 2 games away at Chelsea and at home to Brighton.

Calvert-Lewin likely to be out and I believe will be rested with the prolific Salomon Rondon ready to take his place, probably too early for Mykolenko and Patterson. I think Benitez will take note of the criticism and play Godfrey LWB replacing Seamus Coleman.

Team likely to start :-

Pickford

Kenny Coleman Keane Holgate Godfrey

Gray Allan Doucoure Gordon

Rondon
No idea how Benitez is still in a job after the run we are on, another embarrassing defeat could be another nail in the Spaniards coffin.

The FA Cup is Rafael`s last chance of success, a top half finish of the league gets more remote by the week, some will point to shades of 95 but this team has nowhere near the fight and character of that side, they dont have a leader of men like Dave Watson.

Live on terrestrial TV so the world can see how bad we are, a must win game which they all become at the moment, fingers crossed for a win......

COYB`s

Surely a must win game after taking 6 points from the last 36 in the league against lower league opposition that sit 19th in the Championship with 23 points from 24 games with a goal difference of -9 which is similar form to ours. The Tigers look like the Everton of the Championship at the moment....

Struggling to find any positivity, formation likely to be Rafael`s much loved 5-4-1 which has been used in the last 2 games away at Chelsea and at home to Brighton.

Calvert-Lewin likely to be out and I believe will be rested with the prolific Salomon Rondon ready to take his place, probably too early for Mykolenko and Patterson. I think Benitez will take note of the criticism and play Godfrey LWB replacing Seamus Coleman.

Pickford

Rondon
No idea how Benitez is still in a job after the run we are on, another embarrassing defeat could be another nail in the Spaniards coffin.

The FA Cup is Rafael`s last chance of success, a top half finish of the league gets more remote by the week, some will point to shades of 95 but this team has nowhere near the fight and character of that side, they dont have a leader of men like Dave Watson.

Live on terrestrial TV so the world can see how bad we are, a must win game which they all become at the moment, fingers crossed for a win......

COYB`s
My God. First.

Pickford

Rondon

COYB`s
Its a ? from me..

Keep up the good work T 'n T

I'm really hoping he goes to a 4-4-2 and goes with the new boys . They need game time to get used to the English game , might as well be in a cup game .
RB is a bit nutty though , I don't if he's going to go all out attack or a Walter Smith ( rest in peace ) defensive special .

We aren’t going to win the FA cup, so if another humiliating defeat meant the end of El Fatso, I’d take it happily.

Then we might have a fighting chance of getting something against Leicester and away at Norwich.

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.