FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next few weeks bring us two wonderful opportunities: knock the RS out of the cup and end 20 years of misery. Kick the Tories out of government and end 40 years of Thatcherism.
Imagine beating Satan's football and political representatives within a few weeks. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all Blues and other decent human beings!

I've been dreading tomorrow's match for a while now but since seeing the draw my whole mindset has charged. No logical explanation obviously but I get the funny feeling we're going to beat them twice in a month

I felt like that, but then the harsh realism that VAR can rule out any goals or fouls in our favour.

Can see Richarlisn being brought down by a massive trip or something and it being ruled out.

With any luck it will be on Amazon and very few can watch it. Wednesday this week is a black out as far as I am concerned. Click on BBC sport at about 10.30pm for the score and click off quickly. After that it will be as though the game did not exist. It works well enough for me anyway.

The next few weeks bring us two wonderful opportunities: knock the RS out of the cup and end 20 years of misery. Kick the Tories out of government and end 40 years of Thatcherism.
Imagine beating Satan's football and political representatives within a few weeks. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all Blues and other decent human beings!
Unfortunately what will almost certainly happen is two losses to the RS in the space of a few weeks, and a ~30 seat Tory majority

Two. And we have drawn as manay as we lose. But you believe there's no hope.

Unreal.

Have you seen how that 'kin lot struggle past poor teams? Did you see how much difficulty they had against us last season?

Get from behind the couch and support your team.
Struggle yes; but how many times have they lost?

Got you!

I had thought it would be Mon night given their league game on the Thurs. But with both teams involved in the League Cup, semi final 1st legs are scheduled for week commencing 6th Jan, so more likely to be Sunday? Well aware that both teams being knocked out of the LC is likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.