FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
What have we all done in past lives to deserve this? There is no team as desperately unfortunate and hapless as Everton. 1 in 64 chance we get them at the pit. I'd rather have got City or Tottenham at their place, anybody!
The only positive is, unless by a miracle we win, is that we can forget the cup and focus on guiding ourselves to midtable.
I've done some really bad things. Although we have to beat them one day the more chances we get the more likely it is to happen. Or something

I absolutely love this club and it’s luck

just when you think things can’t get any worse.....POW you get kicked in the balls

It ain't just one kick though mate, it's like Street fighter 2 hado ryaken multiple 25 kick combo in the space of 6 seconds to the ball sack followed by an uppercut to send you over the dog and duck pub sign just above your head.

Why oh why did we take the blue pill ffs

We will win the league cup. then we need to concentrate on staying in the league anyway so who cares. Probably going to lose all three games against them now nightmare. Imagine somehow we won all of them tho be boss wishful thinking I know ha.
I'd be happy to finish where we are now in the League and win a cup.

It ain't just one kick though mate, it's like Street fighter 2 hado ryaken multiple 25 kick combo in the space of 6 seconds to the ball sack followed by an uppercut to send you over the dog and duck pub sign just above your head.

Why oh why did we take the blue pill ffs

my dad is right nobhead for taking me too goodison, I’ll never forgive the arl tit

C69FBB67-1092-4C6E-AB36-D383EC8EDD75.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.