Expectations - What Is “Not Good Enough” This Season?

What Is “Not Good Enough” This Season?

• Any Lower Than 6th, No Silverware

• Any Lower Than 6th, Exit Cups before SF

• Any Lower Than 7th, No Silverware

• Any Lower than 7th, Exit Cups before SF

• Any Lower than 8th, No Silverware

• Any Lower than 8th, Exit Cups before SF

• Any Lower than 9th, No Silverware

• Any Lower than 9th, Exit Cups before SF

• Bottom Half, No Silverware

• Bottom Half, Exit Cups before SF

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To put it into context, we have ONE POINT against a very poor C Palace & Poor Villa side, just let that sink in.

Teams who finish top 10 don’t do that

Err the so called big 6 have them types of results or worse every season, Arsenal and Spurs especially, City lost at home to Palace last season, United have been embarrassed many a time, even when they’ve had a fearful side, as have Chelsea even the brethren made it a point of losing to promoted sides (Barnsley and Watford at the pit, helping Bradford stay up etc)

Anything less than 7th and a proper cup run and he can just eff off after this season.

Yesterday was not good enough in any respect. I'm watching some chef programme called the brigade and some Spanish chef just said you can use all the ingredients you want but if there is no passion and no love you have nothing. We have some in that shirt who fail on both.

Worse than last season, i.e. less points in the league and no cup.

...yep, worst than last season will be a disappointment.

It’s hopefully stating the obvious that I expect a marked improvement when the new players get up to speed. January could be key, especially if we can find a proper partner for Mina and another striking option.

...yep, worst than last season will be a disappointment.

It’s hopefully stating the obvious that I expect a marked improvement when the new players get up to speed. January could be key, especially if we can find a proper partner for Mina and another striking option.
Provided Delph can run the middle our priority is a number 9. I'm happy with Michael Keane. He has improved immeasurably and will form a decent p/ship with Mina - but they need time - and decent cover in front of them. A couple of Grealish's free kicks yesterday fell right on Mings' head with no challenge.They need to dominate our area from set pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.