Expectations for the Coming Season ?

Well ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This season will be a grind. often boring and unadventurous. settling for a point and working hard on the set piece stuff. snoozetastic.

I don’t know to be honest. How small time have we become tho? Bloody hell. Hoping for mid table finishes. I understand don’t get me wrong , it’s really telling tho that’s the situation we are in which makes it worse.

I wish Frank and the team all the best.

I think in the opening games we have seen fight, desire and commitment from the players, which for about 14 games under Benitez was severely lacking. yes we are light up front, but we did sign 1 striker, the defence and midfield are improved. if the players can keep the right attitude we will be ok. I will still be counting each point till we get to 40 and safety for another season though.

Two of the three relegation spots are already spoken for IMO. Can't see any way Forest or Bournemouth stay up. Only have to dodge 18th and it will be fine.

12-15th if Dom stays fit for most of it and we add again in January
Not a chance we get 12th. League is stronger than it’s ever been.

My expectations for this season are low now the window is closed and we haven’t signed creativity and another forward.

I think we stay up, just. And I’ll bite your hand off for that.

Bournemouth are worse than us. Fulham I’m not sure about, I think they will fall away. Leicester and Villa will get new managers and comfortably stay in the league.

Forest I think could go straight back down.

Bottom 3 come end of season could be:

18. ?
19. Forest
20. B’mouth

The question mark (18th) is out of us, Fulham, Brentford and Leeds. I think we are better than all of them teams although all of them have better managers than we do.

It’s going to be a nervy season.

Status
Not open for further replies.