Expectations for the Coming Season ?

Well ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don’t want to be put through what I was last season. Would be nice to be looking forward to games every week. As things stand I am looking forward to welcoming United to Goodison next week.

I have 2 weeks booked off late November/early December to go to Thailand (first holiday in 4 years)where I want to be drinking beer and enjoying the World Cup knowing Everton are in a secure position in the league. It can’t be overstated how important it is for us to remain in the league with the stadium build and global recession.

I think if we can keep this consistency up until xmas and add another decent attacker in January we could get top half.

I think if injuries creep in with grey, Gordon, Iwobi then we would really struggle to create anything. So hopefully they mostly stay fit until the World Cup.

Defensively and midfield we are well stacked. I think get rid of Mina and/or Keane in January and invest in a quick attacker that can play across front 3 and we look good.

He’s fixed the glaring problems we’ve had for years in that teams waltzed through our midfield and our defenders would flap at everything. But we don’t create enough so mid table is the best we can hope for for now. Then next summer work on the attack

Top 6 of spurs, arse, Man U, city, chels, RS is pretty much nailed on. Reckon we could push 7th with a good run
With their next two games being Arsenal away and Man City at home, they could be comfortably in the lower reaches of the Premiership after those two games and struggling to get top half, given their recent form. I think only VAR will save them (given the lifeline it threw to them yesterday for their first goal...)

Status
Not open for further replies.