Executioners Bong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the lid and his stuff a great deal and it's a massive shame. His stuff was excellent and informant to someone who more than a bit dumb on anything tactical on the football pitch.

He was a naturally very good writer so the lesson I suppose is that we should appreciate anyone who writes anything regularly about Everton, even the Z list stuff that's out there compared to the Bong's excellence.

He probably got bored of telling people Lukaku's first touch is better than some fools make out, or Gareth Barry and James McCarthy are crucial to having two attacking fullbacks or maybe even Tim Howard's still one of the better goalkeepers in the league.

He probably got bored of telling people Lukaku's first touch is better than some fools make out, or Gareth Barry and James McCarthy are crucial to having two attacking fullbacks or maybe even Tim Howard's still one of the better goalkeepers in the league.
I was nodding along there until the last point when I gasped and strangled my dog in protest.

I reckon about three a season actually are, the rest are meh but we call the opposition scruffy so #ladbible lar lOLZ.
I love reading the regional stereotypes you so avidly advocate, and when people get all pissy about them on twitter.
Otherwise they're rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.