Everton's current playing style

How do you rate Everton's current style of play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

captainvindaloo

Player Valuation: £25m
How do people feel about Everton's current playing style? Fresh? Bland? Missing something?

I think most would agree, those first 6 months of Bobbymoyestime seemed so filled with promise and exctiment, but then as time went on the taste became predictable, bitter and stale. How do you feel about the current menu?

We know there has to be a recipe of drilled defence verses attacking flare for our players in there somewhere. But what is that?

Of course, it's up to the current "chef" to get the mix right, but what would you want to cook for the Everton faithful?

The balance has to be somewhere between a hot and spicy "up and at 'em" curry and a stodgy, bland defensive (but filling) pie?

So far, I feel like we are missing a few ingredients. The last transfer window was like someone went grocery shopping with a long list of fresh gourmet food, but came back with a small tin of beans, day old bread and a badly crushed packet of cheese and onion crisps.

I'm no Chef Ramsay, but how about: 1/2LB of flour, two eggs, half a cup of milk, 2 fresh Lukakus (you can do it with one, but two will put more nutritious onions in the bag), 1oz of sweet creative mid, 1oz of spicy defensive mid, 1 large centre half, a dash of wingers and a pinch of good luck. Put it in the oven and cook at gas mark 7 for eight or so months.

Anyone else got any good recipes we could pass on to Ron?

Status
Not open for further replies.