Evertonized

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arteta2391

Player Valuation: £30m
I have no connection to Liverpool, but my introduction to Everton was God sent.

I've only been a toffee since 2005.

It's a life commitment now & Everton is one of the few things I shed a tear for.

But after a decade of passionately following this team will any long term Evertonian give me something to believe in?

I know our history, but the one I'm living now is full deluded ambitions.

58675633.jpg

Oh no I

It's a life commitment now & Everton is one of the few things I shed a tear for.

But after a decade of passionately following this team will any long term Evertonian give me something to believe in?

58675633.jpg

Oh no I
How will the manager take this full blown revolt by you Bryan?

Just keep dreaming lid..my dreams are mediocrity and never winning f××× all, that way you never get let down ...on that note I'm off to dye my wig.....

58675633.jpg

Oh no I
Bryan Oviedo_1.jpg

58675633.jpg

Oh no I

I am very curious what oh no i means here!

Was he discovered by the soviets and had to make a quick get away? Did the mods uncover the fact he was a multi and he switched back to his main account? Did he actually mean to be on the everton chile forum and only figured it out at the last minute?

So many possibilities.

I've been following Everton for a similar time (and in a similar way, being an OS fan), but for me, the discontent at the moment is the effort and not results. I think as a fan, you're passionate and excited when the team's having a red hot crack, regardless of the final score. That's not what's happening at the moment.

Wouldn't change it for the world either. Seeing other mates with no connection to a club geographically "chose" a team like Chelsea, a title becomes the expectation and their experience as a fan becomes a constant sense of relief rather than joy when they knock off a team.

Status
Not open for further replies.