Evertonians for change article

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board are responding to fan grievances over 6 transfer windows with no net spending and a failure to provide a plan to move forward by wining and dining the media in attempt to curry favour with them so they dont print criticism.

Is there anything that could exemplify more the sheer bankruptcy of the Everton board of directors and their management team?

Un-be-lievable.

The board are responding to fan grievances over 6 transfer windows with no net spending and a failure to provide a plan to move forward by wining and dining the media in attempt to curry favour with them so they dont print criticism.

Is there anything that could exemplify more the sheer bankruptcy of the Everton board of directors and their management team?

Un-be-lievable.

Just hoping that one of them has the balls to say something and more importantly print something. Maybe this should be reported before the meeting.

Un-be-lievable.
The problem is mate the society we live in it works the truth gets hidden with favours.
But on the brightside the majority of fans have now had enough and the worm is turning.

The problem is mate it may be old and tired, but it still hasn't been answered never mind addressed.

But they are questions that are never going to be answered so we will keep going round and round in circles - fans are never going to be told the in depth business dealings and how the club is run - so it is fairly pointless to keep answering the question unless you are trying to stir up some trouble and to aggravate supporters.

But they are questions that are never going to be answered so we will keep going round and round in circles - fans are never going to be told the in depth business dealings and how the club is run - so it is fairly pointless to keep answering the question unless you are trying to stir up some trouble and to aggravate supporters.

Fair point, but what we want is evidence that we are moving forward. At this moment in time we are standing still while teams below us are catching and the ones above us are moving away.

All we want is clarity on what our future strategy is debt-wise, transfers and the future of the club. Basically, a bit of truth from the club instead of sound-bites and treating us all like idiots. We know we haven't any money, but what are we doing to change that?

I never expected anything other from the club than to make it sound like things are blown out of all proportion , I've felt this way towards Evertons board now for years but there was always a strong ratio in their favour , now I think its minor section of fans who still back him , although iam not going near the ground this season I hope we start really well but if we don't the **** will really hit the fan , and Kenwright couldnt ask one single question of the manager because he's give him nothing for years , Where not the first club to want answers after being **** on and we won't be the last , just because they haven't answered doesn't mean we just shut up an "get on with it" like uncle Bill hopes we'll do

I'm not against these fan groups per se, but if they want to be taken seriously, then they really have to take a few basic actions.

- Register the organisation as a limited company.
- Offer every season-ticket holder a place on the board.
- Offer the same 'transparency' they crave and allow their finances/financial acumen and business credentials to be scrutinised [would half of them even pass 'the fit and proper persons test? - joke]
- Present an alternative business model. Hell, if you want, make this hypothetical "limited company" an investment brokers, and actively seek the investment they insist is out there.
Stop being an internet lynch-mob.

The reason they wont release the figures must have something to do with 'Board members' tax bills.
If they put in money, how much and where was it from. If they are taking out (Which is what I think is the case) then where did they put it in etc.
I would love to see the wages that the board receive, and the other payments as I think its a big boys club who are milking what they can before the cow dies. It must be on its final leg now...

You can have all the fans groups you like, but the only way to get through to the club - apart from executing some of the board (if anyone knew who they were) - is for the fans to stay away.

Status
Not open for further replies.