Everton Youth Teams Thread

Very much doubt that. Named a full bench last week plus JRod back in the fold and potentially simms. Mills behind Kenny and Coleman

….interesting comment re ‘Mills behind Kenny and Coleman’, given he’s not played RB (as far as I know). Fascinating if he’s seen as a possible RB, it’s something I have mentioned.

My point about ‘travelling with the first team’ is not necessarily about being involved. Often they will take youngsters for the matchday experience.

An uncharacteristically brutal assessment from Unsworth on last night’s U23s loss.

“It was a disappointing performance," Unsworth told evertonfc.com. "It was an opportunity tonight for the boys who haven’t been playing and they under-performed. Sheffield United were better than us.

"It shows why they haven’t been in the team. It makes my life very easy moving forward to the league games to pick a team. We’re relying heavily on Under-18 players as it is and if we’re not at full strength, we are below par.

"I don’t there were any positives to take from the game tonight, other than maybe it was minutes in the legs of the boys who haven’t been playing.”

An uncharacteristically brutal assessment from Unsworth on last night’s U23s loss.

“It was a disappointing performance," Unsworth told evertonfc.com. "It was an opportunity tonight for the boys who haven’t been playing and they under-performed. Sheffield United were better than us.

"It shows why they haven’t been in the team. It makes my life very easy moving forward to the league games to pick a team. We’re relying heavily on Under-18 players as it is and if we’re not at full strength, we are below par.

"I don’t there were any positives to take from the game tonight, other than maybe it was minutes in the legs of the boys who haven’t been playing.”

There’s a first. We sure I wasn’t interviewed there.