Everton Youth Teams Thread

Back from injury Tierney scored the first , that’s 3 in 5 from centre half .
Was this a previous injury as Tierney has played in the last three u18 games, and as far as I’m aware that’s his first goal in the League ?
In the game against City I thought he was the pick of the defenders , good size , tackling and good positioning for someone so young. I’m looking forward to seeing more of him this season .

Was this a previous injury as Tierney has played in the last three u18 games, and as far as I’m aware that’s his first goal in the League ?
In the game against City I thought he was the pick of the defenders , good size , tackling and good positioning for someone so young. I’m looking forward to seeing more of him this season .
He’s deffo got 3 in 5 , he was out around the first teams last league game (I think ) with a knee injury. He’s deffo been injured recently , the date escapes me to be fair and in my defence and as I’ve stated before my memory is horrific . I suspect I’m including him scoring & missing In behind closed doors stuff .

As for him being rated I know definitely is and particularly in the air , As I said earlier in the thread he’s also a massive blue from a huge family of blues .

Be interesting to see whether Simms will train with the first team or u23s until January. I can't see him getting any game time with the first team and I think he's passed the point of playing in the u23s. I'm guessing we will loan him out come January and like Gibson that might be the last we see of him. If we offer him another contract he's got to be good enough to stay or its just another Broadhead situation.