Everton Youth Teams Thread

Excellent and deserved 3-1 win that by Everton u23s v Man Utd, We should have scored more but that's 3 wins in 4 games for us to move us 3rd which may be the highest we have been all season i cant remember, we are 6 points off top now though we have played a game more than top 2, with the next game been the rearranged away game at spurs a week Friday with a midday ko, and that will i am sure not be showing Live unless Everton go there and show it as Spurs dont show games

1614027240433.png

United have a number of promising 17 year olds they’ve played recently, but not there tonight. The one to watch is Joe Hugill, he’s been very impressive with his goals ratio this season.
Not a peep of note from Hugill, Astley had him in his pocket and if not Ouzounidis covered, great defensive performance there as well as bright attacking play.

Well played boys.

@Eggs I think it was you preaching about Isaac Heath, I did post a video on here which quickly got copyright claimed (understandable given his age), but he did look a real talent, small yet deceptively strong and tricky with cracking vision.

Obviously not fair to hype a kid at such a raw age but I do remember watching a 14 year old Wayne Rooney...

Great win. Price looks really impressive for a 17 year old. The two wide lads, Hughes and Iversen probably the standouts though. Really deserved the win overall.
Price is developing nicely, 3 rd or 4th start and getting better each time he plays , very comparable to Onyango at the same stage .

Last edited: