Everton Youth Teams Thread

buddies if u are writing more than 2 sentences per post about boys under the age of 18 then i hope the mi5 come for u quickly and prevent the ruining of lives u very peculiar predators.

Hey buddy, as much as I love your postings I have to pull you up on your inaccuracy yet again. You see, under U.K. law it would be the police who are the law enforcement of safeguarding children, not MI5.

If you’re trying to be funny and derogatory, at least be factually accurate, buddy.

Hippocampus... lol

why on earth are we only loaning them out is the question here.
all 5 should move on permanently and we should only be dealing with clubs who want to want perm deals.
I reckon we would be selling if any teams bid for them.

It's going to be very tough for teams below the Premier League due to no fans being in the stadiums and I can't see many teams spending any money, maybe the ones lucky enough to sell a player for a lot of money such as Brentford.

All of the 5 have hardly set the leagues alight when they've been out on loan either for teams to take that risk, I think the best we'll see is them going out on loan at the end of the window and they'll be released at the end of their contracts.

Plymouth mate of mine has said Lowe was there yesterday looking at Connolly and Simms. Could be good move for Simms if he fancies it
I see a lot of Ryan Lowe on the local news channels and, for a RS (an assumption made purely on the fact he was a Liverpool youth player and is a good mate of Steven Gerrard) I quite like the guy. He's done a good job at Plymouth and I think it will be an excellent opportunity for Simms to play in Division 1. That will in turn present an opportunity for the lad Cannon to get game time at U23 level. He's already shown he is very good at U18 level and these exceptional kids need continually testing to keep progressing.

Probably a good move for Connolly too. Hopefully we can be able to sell him for a nominal fee, maybe £1m, with a sell on clause.

I reckon we would be selling if any teams bid for them.

It's going to be very tough for teams below the Premier League due to no fans being in the stadiums and I can't see many teams spending any money, maybe the ones lucky enough to sell a player for a lot of money such as Brentford.

All of the 5 have hardly set the leagues alight when they've been out on loan either for teams to take that risk, I think the best we'll see is them going out on loan at the end of the window and they'll be released at the end of their contracts.

All of them including Penno contracts are up next summer. If possible we should sell them. A small fee will do,

Hey buddy, as much as I love your postings I have to pull you up on your inaccuracy yet again. You see, under U.K. law it would be the police who are the law enforcement of safeguarding children, not MI5.

If you’re trying to be funny and derogatory, at least be factually accurate, buddy.

Hippocampus... lol
buddy u keep nibbling and i will keep wondering how u know all this u most dangerous individual

Well buddy, if I am as dangerous as you think, you’d best try and be nicer or I will troll your f grade trolling whenever I see your postings.

be nicer, buddy.
buddy u just aint got it in u. now sit down please or u start a process which ends in ur destruction on here and we both do not want this i am sure.
good young players for everton are super.

buddy u just aint got it in u. now sit down please or u start a process which ends in ur destruction on here and we both do not want this i am sure.
good young players for everton are super.

what part of your brain did you use to come to that conclusion? Should we call the fire brigade on these people who care about youth development?

You're assuming that there are clubs who want to sign them permanently, and that they'll want to go on permanent deals. Neither of which are necessarily the case.

I think it is very unlikely to be the case, especially given the financial pressures on teams outside of the to flight (only heightened by more delays to crowds returning).

Unfortunately, somebody in the club gave a number of players contract until their early and at times mid 20's without most ever kicking a ball for the first team. Utter stupidity really, and I hope we learn our lesson.