Everton Youth Teams Thread

...yep, really good to see Beningame back to some level of fitness. Encouraging.

I wonder if it's too late in the day for him eggs to make the kind of impression required to get a chance with the first team. He's literally got Delph, Davies, Gylfi, Morgan, Probably even Mason all in front of him. That's not even mentioning Gomes is near a return plus Gbamin once fit.

Hard to see a way through for him now.

I wonder if it's too late in the day for him eggs to make the kind of impression required to get a chance with the first team. He's literally got Delph, Davies, Gylfi, Morgan, Probably even Mason all in front of him. That's not even mentioning Gomes is near a return plus Gbamin once fit.

To me he can do the exact same role Delph and Schneiderlin do but with more pace.

I wonder if it's too late in the day for him eggs to make the kind of impression required to get a chance with the first team. He's literally got Delph, Davies, Gylfi, Morgan, Probably even Mason. That's not even mentioning Gomes is near a return plus Gbamin once fit.

...I don’t think so, Matey, a lot of competition but perhaps not a lot of quality in our available defensive midfielders. He can really get around the pitch, must be a nightmare to play against.

I did think his boat had sailed, but Unsworth’s recent comments were interesting in that he’s fit for the first time in 12 months. He’s still got a few years on his current deal, I think he could leapfrog a few but lots will depend on whether Ancelotti likes him.