Everton Youth Teams Thread

Liam Higgins is getting roasted by the Derby left winger Brown, it seemed an odd selection of him at RB and the normal RB Hosie playing LB . I wonder if they’ll bring Lowey on at LB , switch Hosie to RB Tom Cannon will likely be brought on soon alongside Dobbin and maybe switch to 442 or 433

Last edited:
Well for what it’s worth I thought we were the better team in the 2nd half, though I had sound off and watching the derby on Prime at the same time. Astley was unlucky not to score with a last minute header, our 16 year olds Onyango, Dobbin and Tom Cannon when he came on all looked good . Mackenzie Hunt and Astley played well too. Sigh , back to Prime now.

EVERTON go out the FA Youth Cup losing 1-0 to Derby,this is 1st time for 8/9 months Everton u18s have lost 3 games in a row,oddly those 3 they lost 8 months ago also included losing to stoke and going out the FA Youth Cup same week,just like these last 5 days,- Astley was so close to making it 1-1 in injury time with a header wide

ffs I came on here hoping for some good news

Well for what it’s worth I thought we were the better team in the 2nd half, though I had sound off and watching the derby on Prime at the same time. Astley was unlucky not to score with a last minute header, our 16 year olds Onyango, Dobbin and Tom Cannon when he came on all looked good . Mackenzie Hunt and Astley played well too. Sigh , back to Prime now.

Sorry mate, but i should have said..... Nooooo don't do it

EVERTON go out the FA Youth Cup losing 1-0 to Derby,this is 1st time for 8/9 months Everton u18s have lost 3 games in a row,oddly those 3 they lost 8 months ago also included losing to stoke and going out the FA Youth Cup same week,just like these last 5 days,- Astley was so close to making it 1-1 in injury time with a header wide

....dreadful to be going out of this competition yet again. For me, it’s always an indicator of a top prospect or two and we really should be getting the latter stages.

8th placed Everton u23s with 3 League defeats in a row,4 without a win since september, play away to 4th placed Leicester u23s who have 4 league wins in a row and are unbeaten in 6 a week tonight [Monday] with 7pm ko,the Game is Live on Leicesters website
Dont forget this is tomorrow night,coverage starts 6.45pm

Link

https://www.lcfc.com/ free sign up

or i think they show via there twitter no sign up

Well after Everton were needing 3 different games to go there way after they lost 3-0 Home v Norwich a few weeks back in the final Group Game,and it all comming off,the draw happened a bit earlier,with the games set at minute for Sat 25 Jan 2020

PREMIER LEAGUE U18s Cup Q/F DRAW

Reading v Everton
Reading are 7th in the south league at minute with 3wins,2 draws and 6 defeats from 11 games

OTHER 3 GAMES

Newcastle v Chelsea
Brighton vs Man City
Stoke v Norwich