Everton Youth Teams Thread

After a 17 year old from Marseille.
I’ve seen a few similar recently regarding foreign youngsters, makes sense to go abroad as we have an u18 ban on English players. This most recent :
| Everton express interest in 18-y/o Mainz playmaker Erkan Eyibil. The 18-y/o scored in the 3-1 victory over #EFC on Saturday Everton will scout Eyibil who has just 12 months left on his contract. Aston Villa & Newcastle have also been keeping tabs

I’ve seen a few similar recently regarding foreign youngsters, makes sense to go abroad as we have an u18 ban on English players. This most recent :
| Everton express interest in 18-y/o Mainz playmaker Erkan Eyibil. The 18-y/o scored in the 3-1 victory over #EFC on Saturday Everton will scout Eyibil who has just 12 months left on his contract. Aston Villa & Newcastle have also been keeping tabs

The sorts of players like him and the one at marseille will want to go somewhere they will get 1st team football which I'm not sure we could offer, maybe buy to loan.

Joe Williams going hey... another stat to prove the theory... didn’t break into the first team in his teens.. almost zero chance to do it at his age now.

Still a good player that will be a millionaire in football. Good luck chap.

Joe Williams going hey... another stat to prove the theory... didn’t break into the first team in his teens.. almost zero chance to do it at his age now.

Still a good player that will be a millionaire in football. Good luck chap.

...the slight difference with Williams is that he suffered serious injuries at the time he would’ve been under consideration. A bit like Osman, if he had a breakthrough it was going to happen later than normal.

...the slight difference with Williams is that he suffered serious injuries at the time he would’ve been under consideration. A bit like Osman, if he had a breakthrough it was going to happen later than normal.

True did have those injuries... was wondering though how ling before Osman was brought up as an example to disprove the theory.. he’ll make a very good footballer will Joe.. I actually thought he might be the exception ...

True did have those injuries... was wondering though how ling before Osman was brought up as an example to disprove the theory.. he’ll make a very good footballer will Joe.. I actually thought he might be the exception ...

...I think Osman broke into the team at about 22. I watched him lots as youngster and he was truly exceptional.

Williams is a very different type, very combative and fearless. Every team needs that type of character and he’ll have a career in the game.

Watching him against Sion I think cemented the fact he wasn't going to make it here, threw himself in to a ridiculous challenge which could have been a red and injured himself doing it.