Everton Youth Teams Thread

U18 prospect Pawel Zuk has left Everton for Lechia Gdanks, signing a three year contract. It became clear earlier this month that he wouldn't get a pro contract after his scholarship expired. The 18 year old played 19 times for the U18s this season, mostly at right back

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/jul/15/premier-league-20-youngsters-pre-season

Chris Long touted as the young player most likely to make an impact for us next season

It's probably safe to say that precisely none of those at Chelsea, Arsenal, United, Liverpool or City will become first team regulars. You have to think that's a major part of our 'sales pitch' when talking to youngsters, as you at least have a chance of coming through here.

Shame that Long never delivered that impact

Funny how Lascelles, Chillwell and Dele Alli were all on that list though

Shame that Long never delivered that impact

Funny how Lascelles, Chillwell and Dele Alli were all on that list though
I remember Chris Long scoring for Brentford , moving right to left across the edge of the box and suddenly clipping the ball low into the net. It sticks out as he’d previously spoken about how he’d developed a style of shooting early to catch the GK out, which he’d done ...... also sticks out as probably for me his only memorable moment.

U18 prospect Pawel Zuk has left Everton for Lechia Gdanks, signing a three year contract. It became clear earlier this month that he wouldn't get a pro contract after his scholarship expired. The 18 year old played 19 times for the U18s this season, mostly at right back
Good luck to him , but for us he never made that transition from an attacking mid/winger to a full back when we were looking for one. Kyle John stepped up to that role and was way ahead of Zuk.

Isnt Astley Welsh? Hopefully he breaks into that squad soon as it should help his devepment

Whats the general consensus on Broadhead @Eggs @blueloon ? Any chance for the first team squad?

From what I've seen he is ok but with Richarlison, Bernard and Lookman ahead of him his chances of making first team are slim. Probably needs to move on and drop a level then work his way back up. I am confident he will make it but very unlikely it will be with us. Josh Bowler has a slighter better chance as he is younger and predominantly left footed which offers something different.