Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton hold onto to the win 2-1 v Blackburn in the Q/F of the u23s premier league cup with goals from a Sambou Pen and Bowler 1st half winning it,they now face Swansea in the semi finals on sat may 4th with midday ko,and if they win that,they will face Newcastle in the final,who won 3-0 at Leeds in there semi with 3 second half goals

Everton hold onto to the win 2-1 v Blackburn in the Q/F of the u23s premier league cup with goals from a Sambou Pen and Bowler 1st half winning it,they now face Swansea in the semi finals on sat may 4th with midday ko,and if they win that,they will face Newcastle in the final,who won 3-0 at Leeds in there semi with 3 second half goals
The good news as i predicted before and now Swansea have confirmed today is that swansea v Everton in the semi finals will be showing LIVE on swansea's website,if Everton show it or not,or even if Everton restream swansea's stream

@Eggs @catcherintherye

About ~35 seconds in he looks the same size as Stek (with his hair) and Stek is around 6'5" I think.

In fairness he looks a unit there, a lot bigger than Tosun (who is around 6 ft). He just doesn't look as big on the streams I've seen. He looks ok to me there.

...when you’re lanky you tend to notice height but when you’re broad I don’t think height is as noticeable. Being involved is all part of the development.

Can't say he rings a bell.

Shame really , I thought Michael Collins showed a lot of promise last season as a first year Scholar , played a lot of u18s games, then got injured. Can’t remember the sequence but he also played a few U23s games after/ before injuries at both CB and LB if I remember right. When he came back from injury he was played at left back for the u18s with initially Astley andJoe Anderson forming the CB partnership, last season it was Anderson at LB , Collins left CB. I’d describe him as a strong , craggy CB , well built and rugged. I thought at one time early last season Collins and Elliott Richards were going to be a good young CB combination, sadly Richards suffered from injuries too and is also probably on the way out. Good luck to him, it’s that time of year when a number of the u18s will have been given permission to find another club as we aren’t giving them a professional contract.
I seem to remember him scoring a cracking goal from the left back position after a sweeping move and interplay with Anthony Gordon.

Shame really , I thought Michael Collins showed a lot of promise last season as a first year Scholar , played a lot of u18s games, then got injured. Can’t remember the sequence but he also played a few U23s games after/ before injuries at both CB and LB if I remember right. When he came back from injury he was played at left back for the u18s with initially Astley andJoe Anderson forming the CB partnership, last season it was Anderson at LB , Collins left CB. I’d describe him as a strong , craggy CB , well built and rugged. I thought at one time early last season Collins and Elliott Richards were going to be a good young CB combination, sadly Richards suffered from injuries too and is also probably on the way out. Good luck to him, it’s that time of year when a number of the u18s will have been given permission to find another club as we aren’t giving them a professional contract.
I seem to remember him scoring a cracking goal from the left back position after a sweeping move and interplay with Anthony Gordon.

Richards having a trial with Fleetwood.

Everton u18s play there last league game of the season away to man utd tomorrow,knowing a win will have them finish 3rd,and anything else ending 4th,the game is LIVE on MUTV with an 11am ko, while Monday Champions Everton u23s are away to west ham with a 7pm ko in there last league game with west ham needing to win and hoping spurs lose so west ham avoid relegation,meanwhile Liverpool u18s got there standard late goal to send there game to E/T then to a standard Liverpool pen shoot out win in beating Man city in the FA Youth Cup

meanwhile Liverpool u18s got there standard late goal to send there game to E/T then to a standard Liverpool pen shoot out win in beating Man city in the FA Youth Cup

Yep. We win PL2 and not a single mention on BBC. RS fluke FA Youth Cup and they actually showed the goals on last night's North West Tonight!

The newsreader was basically wagging his tail as he told us he was so excited!

Unbelievable bias! Again!