Everton Youth Teams Thread

Haha, so we won 1-0 and won 4-2 in cards?
Game before not us which was fixed said 4-2 as in had 4 different scorers for braga and 2 for a certain player off FRANKFURT ,But that was including yellows,reds and goals all in one,so that game score was actually 1-0 but off course braga must have had 3 players yellow carded as well as there goal
it had another game saying 1-0 it ended but 2 different scorers meaning it included a yellow as a goal before the display was fixed for all

Our game is 1-1 at present,now 2-1 behind

Game before not us which was fixed said 4-2 as in had 4 different scorers for braga and 2 for a certain player off FRANKFURT ,But that was including yellows,reds and goals all in one,so that game score was actually 1-0 but off course braga must have had 3 players yellow carded as well as there goal
it had another game saying 1-0 it ended but 2 different scorers meaning it included a yellow as a goal before the display was fixed for all

Our game is 1-1 at present,now 2-1 behind
we lost that 1st game by that 2-1 score,next game 4pm today [our time],games are 25min each halfs this cup dont forget

...1st games are always the most difficult in those tournaments, disappointing not to start with a win.
Yep,defo after scoring so early as well,this is were games are at

Leaders Derby u18s have just lost 2-1 home to man utd u18s there 1st league defeat since we beat them in october - they battered man utd 1st half only been 1-0 up, this came after scoring 2 injury time goals v man city to draw 2-2 last wednesday,Meaning man utd have moved above us into 3rd and Derby losing giving Liverpool a little chance of winning the league,a win for derby today would have give them a 6 point lead and at least a better GD of 6 goals with 6 points for Liverpool to play for

Derby 48 points from 21 games : scored 57 & Con 27 = Plus 30
Liverpool 45 points from 20 games : scored 57 & Con 32 = Plus 25
Man utd 43 points from 21 games : scored 56 & Con 34 = Plus 22
Everton 41 points from 21 games : scored 60 & Con 30 = Plus 30

Man utd v Everton is next sat at 11am and LIVE on MUTV

Wolves v Derby next saturday
Liverpool v middlesbrough next saturday
Man city Tuesday 30th april - [after season actually ended but only time this could be played]

Haha so Liverpool will know exactly what they need to do to win the title, after everyone else has finished their season. Poor planning that.
Funny enough,i cant think if it was the u18s or u23s not to long ago sure it was u18s,knew one week after the season ended what we needed to do,due to scores going our way last day,a win would have won us the league but we typically lost that game a week after the season ended

Funny enough,i cant think if it was the u18s or u23s not to long ago sure it was u18s,knew one week after the season ended what we needed to do,due to scores going our way last day,a win would have won us the league but we typically lost that game a week after the season ended

Yes, I think I remember that actually. What's the saying, fool me once.

No offence, but these kids could be the future of english football, you can't demean them by scheduling like this. They wouldn't dream of doing it in the prem. City were going for a quadruple and they still had it mapped out in advance.

.... Then again, we had 2005 where uefa didn't even think about a fairly obvious scenario.

we lost that 1st game by that 2-1 score v FC St. Pauli,next game 4pm today [our time],games are 25min each halfs this cup dont forget
2nd game was 0-0 v Fortuna Düsseldorf,we are bottom of the group at min
3rd game was also 0-0 v Anderlecht,what could be the final game of this cup for Everton is today at 5pm v Dinamo Zagreb who have 2 wins from 2,we are still bottom [5th], even 3rd place leads to a game tomorrow