Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u23s are back in League action tonight at southport v Blackburn 7pm ko,after just drawing with them in the cup last week,Everton are hoping to move back to 4 points clear after the chasing pack closed the gap over the weekend,Everton will then play there final group game Sunday in the premier league cup v Sheff Utd 2pm ko before they find out in a few weeks who they play the next round,then the week after that cup game its the u23s League Derby LIVE from Anfield on LFC TV [Monday 4th march 7pm ko] - yep the day after the proper 1st team Derby

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile the Middlesbrough u18s who knocked us out in the Q/F reached the final this weekend after they beat Derby in the last minute of extra time,they will play Man City in the final early next month after man city beat man utd 3-0
Is the game on anywhere

Ah - just read Ringmaster post!
Still! 7/5!
Well we’ve got the best defensive record in this league by some distance ...... but despite being top only one other team has scored fewer goals than us. Sums up our style of play , I’m not a betting man but I’d look at odds for 0-0 , 1-0. :(
On the other hand , what do I know, and I like to post things like this so we’ll go on to win 5-0!