Everton Youth Teams Thread

strange line up he seems to have put out with only one central midfielder really

...yep, but still an opportunity for somebody to shine. The U23s are top of the league but there is an argument that we're better off with a weaker team with one individual breaking through. Hopefully those dedicated enough to turn up are able to witness a potential good one in blue.

...yep, but still an opportunity for somebody to shine. The U23s are top of the league but there is an argument that we're better off with a weaker team with one individual breaking through. Hopefully those dedicated enough to turn up are able to witness a potential good one in blue.

i think they're gonna have to look at making the u18 and u16 leagues into u19 and u17 leagues. cant just be us stuck with a load of 18 yr olds who can only get a game once every few months.

This berlin team is streets ahead of the team we've got out tonight. The lad who has two for them is so much better than anyone in our midfield.

i think they're gonna have to look at making the u18 and u16 leagues into u19 and u17 leagues. cant just be us stuck with a load of 18 yr olds who can only get a game once every few months.

...I honestly wonder whether they should be playing open age footy. It's physically more of a challenge and probably more competitive. It's the way things used to be, even 15 year olds were pitched against 17 year olds.