Everton Youth Teams Thread

That was as bad a performance as I've seen from this group tonight. Foulds is not a midfielder and was shocking there tonight. Browning and Charsley were the only two who looked half decent.

...be interesting what opinion RK forms on Browning seeing he was in and around the first team when he got injured.

Exactly what I was thinking during the game Eggs. The defence fell apart so perhaps he's something of a communicator

...from what I've seen he's a supreme athlete. Remember the pictures from pre-season a while ago and he was like a Rolls Royce out in front. It means he's got the right ammunition but I fear he's not the greatest footballer at this stage. He had a bad experience on loan at Wigan and is apparently a lovely, quiet lad so if he does go out we need to be careful where he goes.

Just read that Adam Forshaw, once of Everton, is being considered for an England call up by Southgate.

Good example to young players at PL clubs in that he took a move down the leagues to get first team football and was now worked his way back up to the top.

And a good example to those who write of any player who isn't pulling up trees when they are 20. Forshaw is PL ready at 25, he wasn't at 20, or even 23.
I think that Ryan Ledson may well be someone who takes a similar route, possibility in a shorter time scale

Everton u18s looking to extend there 7 game unbeaten run [4 wins/3 wins] are playing home to west brom u18s at 11.30am,they have the chance to move up from 6th place to 5th place depending on newcastles game at stoke,and we are 6 points from top-though 2nd placed man city u18s are 1 point from top but have 2 games in hand on top placed Liverpool u18s

EVERTON U18S

Renshaw,Harrington,Collins,Lee's,Morris,Kiersey,Denny,Evans,Bramall,Hornby,Lavery,
subs:Kerr,Ball,Pierce,Moore,Mampala

Everton u18s looking to extend there 7 game unbeaten run [4 wins/3 wins] are playing home to west brom u18s at 11.30am,they have the chance to move up from 6th place to 5th place depending on newcastles game at stoke,and we are 6 points from top-though 2nd placed man city u18s are 1 point from top but have 2 games in hand on top placed Liverpool u18s

EVERTON U18S

Renshaw,Bramall,Lee's,Morris,Harrington,Evans,Kiersey,dennyHornby,Lavery,Collins
subs:Kerr,Ball,Pierce,Moore,Mampala

good to see evans back