Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u17s beat West Brom 3-0 in the prem league u17s cup, Sherif got one

Table
Everton 6 points from 3 games - GD Plus 7
Aston Villa 6 points from 2 games - GD Plus 2
West Brom 0 points from 2 games - GD Minus 1
Liverpool 0 points from 1 games - GD Minus 5

Liverpool play Villa Wednesday Night, Only the top team goes through from the 7 groups, with only one best 2nd placed team via the 7 groups which i think is already impossible

Very encouraging to see six u21s on the pitch at the end of todays game. Downside or upside depending on how you look at it is that on today‘s performance we’re probably not going to see Isaac Price with the u21s anymore , although a run out in the Papa John’s Trophy would be nice .
I imagine they'll play him in the papa John's. Price is firmly in the Cannon and Mills bracket of can do no worse than first teamers on 10x the wage. Got to hope they come to terms as there's rumours teams abroad are poking around.

He didn't get much of a run out this morning but I've been very impressed by Quirk this season. He may not be a penned as a future first teamer but he can definitely go on to have a good career in the football league.

I imagine they'll play him in the papa John's. Price is firmly in the Cannon and Mills bracket of can do no worse than first teamers on 10x the wage. Got to hope they come to terms as there's rumours teams abroad are poking around.

He didn't get much of a run out this morning but I've been very impressed by Quirk this season. He may not be a penned as a future first teamer but he can definitely go on to have a good career in the football league.
He will do well staying with us then

Yeah Quirk has really benefited from a permanent mid field role this season, he was never going to be a right back. In a similar vein ,there was a nice bit of play from Joe Anderson , and typically when things kicked off after a heavy tackle he was one of the first on the scene pushing opponents gently away , reminiscent of when he got booked for a similar incident recently when he wasn’t even on the pitch !

Everton u21s play their 2nd Premier League Cup Match home (Southport) to Birmingham tomorrow, kick off is at Midday (But due to all the rain it would not surprise me if its postponed)
-----------------------------
While Saturday with KO at 11am, its the Merseyside u18s Derby - Everton u18s have lost 10 of last 12 Derby's or last 7 in a row, The Game for some reason is NOT been showed Live by LFC like it can be , even more oddly as there off course is no Prem games

Is the u21s game today open for fans to attend or is it only being shown on YouTube

Taken from Everton website

"Fans wishing to attend today's game can do so by showing their Everton tattoo upon arrival or alternatively using your special Black Friday promo code "Kopites R Gobshites"

If its at Haig Avenue mate it's usually free for season ticket holders or a fiver I think on the gate. Worth checking though to be sure if you were thinking of going.

1669375370725.png