Everton Youth Teams Thread

I'm sure he played a few times in pre season for Koeman and seemed to be anonymous. I think his talent is brilliant but I just hope has enough to make the next step like Davies did. Would be tragic not to see Davies Dowell and Walsh all in the first team.
He did very well on his first start against Norwich as well, set Mccarthy up for his goal.

I'm sure he played a few times in pre season for Koeman and seemed to be anonymous. I think his talent is brilliant but I just hope has enough to make the next step like Davies did. Would be tragic not to see Davies Dowell and Walsh all in the first team.
The analogy with Davies is a good one in that when he stepped up it took a few games but he is always involved when he plays. The Dowell I've seen in these England games seems to have got his mojo back , has been involved in games far more than he was early season for us. And sometimes stats don't always show things like his subtle through passes that maybe come to nothing, but England have scored 5 goals, Dowell has two assists and one goal. In knock out stages where teams are likely to be disciplined and hard to break down he offers something different to the team, particularly the fact that out of all the attackers he's the one most likely to pass the ball to someone else.

It was great to see Everton beat Korea today. Kenny has been brilliant even Lookman had a good game. Causing the ground crew extra work on a new paint job on the left goal post. Seeing he hit that so many times today. ;)

I am honestly amazed when you consider how poor we are at creating something in the final 3rd that Dowell hasn't even had a look in at a position coming on off the bench.

His ability to spot a pass and perfectly weight the ball is beyond that of most our first teamers.

Time for people to start focusing on what he does well and not what he doesn't do well.