Everton Youth Teams Thread

Of that group I'm seeing Walsh and Kenny and real first team potential. Easily would have said Dowell last season but up to him now. Kenny should be the understudy. Sure others have talent just don't feel they as close.

I'd like to see Kenny given a chance, always been imoressed with his attitude and think it would suit Koeman.

...I get the impression RK actually likes him but I fear Holgate is also seen as RB cover. When I was at Hull Kenny had travelled and appeared to be getting on really well with Steve Walsh. Saying that, Kenny is a more conventional RB in the Coleman mould. Whilst we've been linked with LBs it's interesting that a RB doesn't appear to be amongst our requirements.

...I get the impression RK actually likes him but I fear Holgate is also seen as RB cover. When I was at Hull Kenny had travelled and appeared to be getting on really well with Steve Walsh. Saying that, Kenny is a more conventional RB in the Coleman mould. Whilst we've been linked with LBs it's interesting that a RB doesn't appear to be amongst our requirements.
I so hope he gets a chance, liked him ever since watching him in the U17 Euro's, especially the way he nervelessly took the final penalty to win the cup.

Wasn't Kenny in the match day squad as well as Holgate a couple of games ago though?

IMG_4061.JPG

I'd like to see Kenny given a chance, always been imoressed with his attitude and think it would suit Koeman.
It's interesting that Wigan have Connolly on loan as they needed a right back , and last season they had Kenny on loan playing right back up until Christmas. I would imagine that Kenny would have been asked about this time too and they were probably told he wasn't available . So who knows , if RK wants Holgate as one of the back three then Kenny comes into the mix as cover for Coleman, and he did play some games for Wigan as a right wing back.

I so hope he gets a chance, liked him ever since watching him in the U17 Euro's, especially the way he nervelessly took the final penalty to win the cup.

...yep, great memory with Ledson also scoring in that shoot out and then picking up the trophy. Kenny was always spoken about coming through the ranks as a CB despite the small stature. He's a great competitor and you can't help but like his attitude. He plays like football matters.