Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u18s end 1-1 against west brom with Hornby getting his 8th of the season,thats now 4 wins/4 draws from last 8 games and we remain unbeaten since august,when the u18s lost the 1st 3 games of the season

Some Of Todays Results

Stoke u18s 5 newcastle u18s 2
Man utd u18s 4 Blackburn u18s 1
Middlesbrough u18s 0 Man City u18s 4

TOP OF THE TABLE

Man city 23 points from 9 games
Man utd 22 points from 11 games
Liverpool 21 points from 10 games
Blackburn 20 points from 11 games
Everton 16 points from 11 games [- plus 5]
Newcastle 16 points from 10 games [- plus 2]

Everton

Evertons next game is away to bottom placed sunderland next saturday at 12.30-they have 8 defeats from 10 games,and one of there 2 points came away to us in that 4-4 game before there 11th game today,then the week later they play top placed man city,from one end to the other are the next 2 games

Last edited:
I was going to write after the U23s derby that at 18/23!level we seem to get caught out repeatedly at the start of each half. Strange, but there again Man U got caught same way the day I thought about it.
I'm sure they'll be disappointed not to win today, top four is still achievable probably behind City, Utd, and RS. Hornby certainly racking up the goals for us, now top scorer at u18s , and also for Scotland u19s.

I was going to write after the U23s derby that at 18/23!level we seem to get caught out repeatedly at the start of each half. Strange, but there again Man U got caught same way the day I thought about it.
I'm sure they'll be disappointed not to win today, top four is still achievable probably behind City, Utd, and RS. Hornby certainly racking up the goals for us, now top scorer at u18s , and also for Scotland u19s.

Mourinho stated that it meant players were not focused enough on the game and too casual...hope we arent.

Mourinho stated that it meant players were not focused enough on the game and too casual...hope we arent.
Hope the first team are focused on the start today. Chelsea have been really 'quick out of the blocks' in recent games. If we like focus early today, they could well punish us and that could make it a long afternoon for us.

Hope the first team are focused on the start today. Chelsea have been really 'quick out of the blocks' in recent games. If we like focus early today, they could well punish us and that could make it a long afternoon for us.

If hes the same as he was in Italy we should see them come at us like uncaged beasts then settle down and try to outplay us.

Id go all out attack here.

Everton u18s end 1-1 against west brom with Hornby getting his 8th of the season,thats now 4 wins/4 draws from last 8 games and we remain unbeaten since august,when the u18s lost the 1st 3 games of the season

Some Of Todays Results

Stoke u18s 5 newcastle u18s 2
Man utd u18s 4 Blackburn u18s 1
Middlesbrough u18s 0 Man City u18s 4

TOP OF THE TABLE

Man city 23 points from 9 games
Man utd 22 points from 11 games
Liverpool 21 points from 10 games
Blackburn 20 points from 11 games
Everton 16 points from 11 games [- plus 5]
Newcastle 16 points from 10 games [- plus 2]

Everton

Evertons next game is away to bottom placed sunderland next saturday at 12.30-they have 8 defeats from 10 games,and one of there 2 points came away to us in that 4-4 game before there 11th game today,then the week later they play top placed man city,from one end to the other are the next 2 games
To update on sunderland,they lost again 2-1 conceeding 2 in last 8mins,just a week after our 4-4 game when they led 3-0 and 4-1,they led 1-0 at man utd and conceeded injury time,so lets hope they dont get there 1st win in what is going to be there 12th game v us

7:30PM tonight, Vs Blackpool at Goodison

As usual, finding official info on it from the club hasn't been easy

I assume it's free for Season Ticket Holders, but no idea the costs if you just want to turn up
As a young kid loved the Everton youth games seen every on when they won the cup bar the final as I was ill Goodison was quite full some good attendences , and players from that team made the grade;)

CwwtuNcXUAIe8UN.jpg

CHELTENHAM V BOLTON 7.45 KO

• Clubs will be awarded 3 points for a win and 1 point for a draw.
    • In the event of a drawn game (after 90 minutes), a penalty shootout will be held with the winning team earning an additional point.

TABLE -TOP 2 GO NEXT ROUND,WHICH IS PLAYED DEC 5TH-DEC 11TH

EVERTON U23S = 3 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES-SCORED 3 CON 2
CHELTENHAM = 3 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES - SCORED 3 CON 3
BLACKPOOL = 3 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES - SCORED 2 CON 2
BOLTON = 3 POINTS FROM 2 GAMES - SCORED 1 CON 2

Last edited: