Everton Youth Teams Thread

Everton u18s in 9th just 2 points off 4th place with 2 wins & 2 draws from our last 4 u18s league games including a 5-1 Home win v Derby, are back in action after a 2week break, before we then have another 3 week league break lol away against bottom team Derby, KO is 11.30am

Everton u18s
Hanbury, Wilson, Metcalfe, Wright, Butler, Odin Samuels-Smith, Coughlan, Beaumont-Clark, Heath, Cahill, Sherif
Subs Jensen, Armegang, Morgan, Smirkle-James, Maher

Derby u18s
Shattell, Moore, Moloney, Fapetu, Cox, Robinson, Richards, Hawkins, Brown, Ashia, Davidson.
Subs: Simons, Price, Perry, McAndrew, Osayande.
Two names I don’t recognise in there, Armegang and Hanbury . Could be Eric Hanbury the u18 goalkeeper at Man U , but an unusual move if it is . George Morgan is the Wales u16 forward who’s been mentioned before , I don’t think he’s got any u18 minutes yet.

it’s good to see Jensen Metcalfe starting, and the young Cahill too.

Two names I don’t recognise in there, Armegang and Hanbury . Could be Eric Hanbury the u18 goalkeeper at Man U , but an unusual move if it is . George Morgan is the Wales u16 forward who’s been mentioned before , I don’t think he’s got any u18 minutes yet.

my phone says Eail is keepers 1st name, and Harrison for Armegang - if they are right

Sherif has had shot very well saved after 5mins

I’d imagine it’ll be Eric Hanbury the 2nd year scholar from United. He hasn’t been getting a look in there.

He must have signed a pro here if so though otherwise he wouldn’t be named..

I’d imagine it’ll be Eric Hanbury the 2nd year scholar from United. He hasn’t been getting a look in there.

He must have signed a pro here if so though otherwise he wouldn’t be named..
I thought we’d be well served with young goalkeepers coming through with Lukjanciks and Pickford and the older Jensen and Graham but over the years we do seem to like collecting young goalkeepers .

I thought we’d be well served with young goalkeepers coming through with Lukjanciks and Pickford and the older Jensen and Graham but over the years we do seem to like collecting young goalkeepers .
I think Pickford and Graham aren’t really rated.

Graham I expect will be released soon. Pickford will probably stay but only to justify the money we initial spent on him.

It doesn’t reflect well on anyone if we release him after paying to bring him here.