Everton Youth Teams Thread

To be honest thought he had already been released
I m sure someone posted about January that Bell was having a trial with the RS as we weren’t offering him a scholarship .

Like others I’m surprised Seb Qiirk has been given another contract. I hope this is not something indicative that we’re going 343 across all our teams , wide right in a four is probably his best position but his defensive skills are not up to the job .

I m sure someone posted about January that Bell was having a trial with the RS as we weren’t offering him a scholarship .

Like others I’m surprised Seb Qiirk has been given another contract. I hope this is not something indicative that we’re going 343 across all our teams , wide right in a four is probably his best position but his defensive skills are not up to the job .
Funnily enough on his Instagram site loads wishing him well and a post from Liverpool academy intimating he's going there

Surely its a good plan to mimic the first team style and tactics etc all through the lower ages?

Thats what teams like Barca and Ajax do.

Surely its a good plan to mimic the first team style and tactics etc all through the lower ages?

Thats what teams like Barca and Ajax do.
If you read my post properly, I just don’t like 3-4-3 though I can see why Frank used it. If you believe that our Academy and club are currently capable of replicating Barcelona and Ajax then you really haven’t been paying attention .

I remember Ryan Ledson being on the bench at 16 but was not used, did it affect his career, maybe inspire him if he’d played? Most likely not . But its a smart move by Frank , not just a “ reward” but Price is clearly buzzing , wants to get away, work hard and come back stronger for next season. Sometimes the old “ talent is nothing without hard work” is the differentiator between these kids .