Everton Youth Teams Thread

It's funny really mate, I watched Cannon and was a bit underwhelmed by him. I always watched Dobbin and he just looks a far more rounded forward player.

It's funny how people can watch the same game and come up with different things. There's a lot of young players in the 18's I'm quite impressed with, but he's not one really.

I think Cannon is more of a striker and Dobbin a forward in the mould of Richarlison. Hopefully along with Garcia and Kouyate they form a formidable front line in u23s and at least one of them gets a chance with the first team.

Dont forget this tomorrow with midday Ko, Brighton seem to only show their home games live but not the away ones, so you are basically relying on Brighton to use the Everton feed to be able to see the game Live and free - Everton can move from 7th to 5th if they win and a few scores go their win [One is at the minute], While for Brighton its their final u23s game of the season-They are behind us on GD, After this game Everton u23s have a double header v bottom placed saints left over the next few weeks, a double header is how all the rest of u23s teams are finishing the season

Everton Under-23s are in Premier League 2 action at Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday (12pm BST kick-off) – and Season Ticket and Official Members can watch a live stream of the match on evertonfc.com

Not sure yet if Brighton are showing it Live or just a twitter feed/blog etc of how game is going

Everton Under-18s take on West Bromwich Albion in the FA Youth Cup quarter-final on Tuesday night - and you can watch the game live on the Blues' official YouTube channel.

Paul Tait's side bid for a place in the last four of the prestigious competition when they take on the Baggies in Birmingham (7pm BST).

Everton have already seen off some big guns on their way to the quarter-finals, edging Chelsea 2-1 last time out and beating Manchester City 1-0.

Former Everton striker - and Academy graduate - James Vaughan will join evertontv's Darren Griffiths in the commentary box for the West Brom clash - the latest in an increased number of games being streamed live on Everton's official channels.

The Under-18s' FA Youth Cup wins over Chelsea, Manchester City and Wigan Athletic have all been streamed Live on our YouTube channel, as was Everton Women's FA Cup victory against Durham last weekend.

-----------------------------------------
Villa or Newcastle who we play Semi Final if we win, also kick off 7pm Tuesday

Everton Under-18s take on West Bromwich Albion in the FA Youth Cup quarter-final on Tuesday night - and you can watch the game live on the Blues' official YouTube channel.

Paul Tait's side bid for a place in the last four of the prestigious competition when they take on the Baggies in Birmingham (7pm BST).

Everton have already seen off some big guns on their way to the quarter-finals, edging Chelsea 2-1 last time out and beating Manchester City 1-0.

Former Everton striker - and Academy graduate - James Vaughan will join evertontv's Darren Griffiths in the commentary box for the West Brom clash - the latest in an increased number of games being streamed live on Everton's official channels.

The Under-18s' FA Youth Cup wins over Chelsea, Manchester City and Wigan Athletic have all been streamed Live on our YouTube channel, as was Everton Women's FA Cup victory against Durham last weekend.

-----------------------------------------
Villa or Newcastle who we play Semi Final if we win, also kick off 7pm Tuesday

Another tough semi final draw if manage to win, i think Villa are the favorites for the cup.

Another tough semi final draw if manage to win, i think Villa are the favorites for the cup.
Are they, I would have thought Liverpool were the favs and us 2nd myself- west brom lost 6-4 to villa last week in league with villa scoring 3 goals when down to 10 men [though it was keeper send off]

Are they, I would have thought Liverpool were the favs and us 2nd myself- west brom lost 6-4 to villa last week in league with villa scoring 3 goals when down to 10 men [though it was keeper send off]
It's hard to judge league games at this level, doesn't seem to be near as much intensity as cup games. I could be judging it from the Villa team having to field against full strength Liverpool in Fa cup, they held up pretty well that night.

Onyango is a big loss for us.

Everton Under-23s are in Premier League 2 action at Brighton & Hove Albion on Saturday (12pm BST kick-off) – and Season Ticket and Official Members can watch a live stream of the match on evertonfc.com

Game is NOT on Brighton Website

1619259857777.png

1619259823582.png

It's a shame they've gated this match behind the membership fee. I didn't bother buying one this season as they don't give out enough to warrant the £30.
Ive said it before if they actually showed all games, even the u18s, i would 100% buy it, not getting it for the odd game they do like this that is not on other teams websites etc